Dress Code for Members & Guests
The Dress Code standards are in place to ensure the level of enjoyment you receive while visiting. They are extremely important to us and have been established to complement your overall experience at the Club.
Our Staff is here to answer any questions you have about the dress code and they have been directed to gently remind those who accidentally forget or are uninformed of the standards. Management reserves the right to define “appropriate” attire. We hope that the following guidelines will assist you in making your time spent at the Club as comfortable and pleasurable as possible.
• All men shall wear collared or mock golf shirts. Denim shirts, t-shirts and tank tops are unacceptable.
• Members and guests shall not change clothes or shoes in the parking lot.
• Denim and camouflage pants shall not be worn on the golf course, except on your way into the facility when changing.
• Denim is permitted in designated areas of our dining rooms. We ask that gentleman wear a collared shirt and/or jacket when dining. Ladies are asked to wear a nice blouse or jacket.
• Hats are permitted in the clubhouse with the exception of dining areas. Hats shall not be worn backwards.